I will to start with a todo list with posts in the blog so people can follow the current progress of bananagame and the website:
- Create a games section with the games that we developed and we are developing so people who visit the page can find it easily.
- Fix the fire pointer bug in bananagun, attach it to player, right now is just an object outside, it makes it difficult to configure it.
- Create press start scene
- Create a menu for start game and options
- New feature: Save game
- Create credits
- Fix animation bug -> there is some pixels in the space in the walk animation
- Fix animation controller bug in normal jump -> sometimes the animation jumps appears sometimes not.
- Fix the normal jump force to be always the same, right now it’s a little creepy it’s still good playable and fun so it’s a “small” bug.
I don’t think that I will get to do everything but at less the first things so I have a version to show in conferences :).
Also I need testers so everyone who wants to try send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell about what kind of games do you usually play and why are you interested to play this one. It will give me a good statistic idea about what kind of gamers like this game maybe :P.